The new Tokamachi City Museum opened on June 1. We have implemented the following measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 infection so that everyone can view it with confidence. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Requests for visitors
- If you have a fever or cough, please do not enter.
- Please wear a mask.
- Please wear gloves when operating the touch panel or touching hands-on exhibits. We will distribute vinyl gloves at the entrance.
- Please keep a sufficient distance (about 2m) with other visitors in the museum.
- When crowded, we limit the number of visitors.
About our efforts
- The staff wears masks to respond to visitors.
- The information and reception staff in the hall regularly disinfect their hands.
- We regularly disinfect exhibits and equipment that customers touch.
- Alcohol disinfectant is installed at the entrance and the entrance of the toilet.
- The trash can inside the building is being removed. Thank you for your cooperation in taking out the trash.
- We limit the number of people who can enter the museum in order to reduce congestion and secure a social distance. In addition, we have stopped accepting customers for groups of 20 or more people.
- A splash prevention shield is installed at the reception.
- The outside air is taken in as much as possible, and the air conditioning and ventilation are combined with the chemical filter.